- A digital communication/journalism student or graduate
- Passionate about content creation and social media
- Native or fluent in English
- Confident with the Creative Suite – video production experience is a plus!
- Enthusiastic, creative and willing to learn
- Play an active creative role in our communication projects (text, graphics and video) —
from concept development through to execution
- Help manage our social media platforms and keep our network in the loop
- Research our analytics and develop strategies to leverage visibility and grow our community
- A chance to tell the most interesting design and innovation stories
- Work within large-scale communication campaigns for the biggest design award in the world
- Hands-on, diverse experience within a small, dynamic and very international team
- An inspiring and social work environment – and plenty of laughs!
Please send your applications to our Communication Director Lesley Price. The internship is paid — applications close on April 21st, 2019.