- An experienced project/event manager
- Passionate about innovation and design
- Experienced in national and international partnerships, stakeholder management and fundraising
- A great collaborator with strong coordination skills
- Fluent in English – Danish is a plus
- Work closely together with the team to develop the INDEX: Award 2019 ceremony and related events
- Lead the hands-on production of the INDEX: Award 2019 ceremony and related events
- Assist with developing our global strategy program
- Assist with fundraising tasks
- Access to a global network of inspiring and innovative design movers and shakers
- An office in a fantastic location in Copenhagen, just a stone’s throw from the city’s cultural hubs
- Hands-on, diverse experience within a small, dynamic and very international team
- An inspiring and social work environment – and plenty of laughs!
Full time, maternity cover position starting from May 1st – December 20th, 2019. The salary is negotiated based on qualifications. Please send your applications to our COO Mette Sindet Hansen, email@example.com.
Deadline: April 21st, 2019.