- A digital communication/journalism student or graduate
- Passionate about content creation/distribution and social media
- A strong communicator in English – any other languages are a plus!
- Competent with the Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Enthusiastic, creative and willing to learn
- Video production experience is great but not a prerequisite
- Assist with content development and production – text, graphics and video
- Help manage our digital and social media platforms
- Research our analytics and develop strategies to grow our community and reach
- Research and develop communication and marketing strategies
- A chance to help tell the most interesting design and innovation stories
- Work within large-scale communication campaigns for the biggest design award in the world
- Hands-on, diverse experience within a small, dynamic and very international team
- An inspiring and social work environment – and a lot of laughs!
Please send your applications to our Editor Lesley Price at email@example.com
Applications close on July 27th, 2018